Joy Peace Believe Christmas Tree Wood Ornament Kit
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
Joy, Peace, Believe, Christmas - A fun Christmas Tree Ornament to make! Click here: Christmas Wood Sprinkles There are 5 wood pieces to this Christmas Tree Ornament. A dab of glue on each "word branch" is all it takes to make this ornament. The overall size of the tree is 5-1/2" x 4-1/4". Made in the USA of premium quality natural wood. How to make the Christmas Tree Ornament: Paint the engraved wood "branches" with dark green acrylic paint - let the paint dry. Paint - dry brush - the wood branches with light green acrylic paint - let the paint dry. Paint - dry brush - the wood branches with antique white acrylic paint - let the paint dry. Sketch around the edges of the branches with our favorite white and black pens. Glue the branches to the trunk.