Winged Mail Bird Rubber Stamp
How long will it take to receive my order?
Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $12.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $24.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
Click here for the Christmas 71 Tag Collage Sheet!
You can never have too many bird stamps - right? We love this bird stamp because it has 3 things we love love love - a bird, postage, and a word label! The size of the stamps are approximate: the bird is 2-1/2" x 3". the postage is 1" x 2", the word label is 3/4" x 1"
Make these Vintage Christmas Tags - Mount the tags from the Christmas 71 Collage Sheet on chipboard. Trim out the tags and sand the edges with super fine sand paper. Stamp with black permanent ink. Stamp the Winged Mail Label on red card stock with black permanent ink - trim out and glue to the tag. Punch a hole in the top and add ribbons to hang as an ornament or attach to a gift.
The rubber stamps are Red Lead exclusive designs that are made in the USA of premium quality cling mount red rubber. Each stamp is trimmed to size and on a storage card.
I just received an order from you and I just wanted to tell you that I'm charmed by the packaging. Thank You for making my day with your snail mail! Janet A.