Vintage Treasures Junk Journal Art Kit Save 25%
$ 28.50 $ 38.00
How long will it take to receive my order?
We are not shipping any Canada or International Orders as of today Jan. 10, 2020.
Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $28.95.
- Please allow 30 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
No International Shipping Sale ends Feb. 26, 2021 at 9pm CST.
Your Vintage Treasures Junk Journal is made right here in our St. Louis, Mo. studio. The Junk Journal is loaded with everything you love - there are Three 4" x 6" 3 hole punched chip board pages, Two pocket folders zig zag stitched from vintage music and vintage ledger paper, One large manila tag stitched into a pocket, 2 small envelopes made form vintage dictionary paper, 8 assorted 4" x 6" papers for you to stamp and collage, 4 different vintage papers, 1 large sheet of kraft tissue for stamping, assorted tags, One large paper clip, One chubby clothes pin, One brass antique gold clock charm, 1 strip of natural muslin fabric for dying, painting, and/or stamping, 2 silver book rings.
The rubber stamp is a Red Lead exclusive design made in the USA of premium cling mount red rubber and the stamp is trimmed to size and on a storage card.