Vintage Elements 217 Collage Sheet
At this time we are NOT shipping international orders.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
How long will it take to receive my order? Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $28.95.
- Please allow 30 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
Vintage Elements 217 Collage Sheet. There are 4 coin envelopes to make - 2 each of 2 designs. Red Lead collage sheets are printed in the USA on 8-1/2" x 11" archival quality paper.
Make this fun Snail Mail Travel Card - Start by making the easy to make coin envelopes. Cut out the envelopes and fold along the fold lines and glue with a UHU glue stick. Stamp the envelope with Post Mark Rubber Stamps - click here for Mail Art Rubber Stamps and Video! Collage rubber stamped images and postage on the coin envelope. Click here for Vintage Elements Collage Sheets. Layer your elements on a A2 dark brown A-2 sized greeting card and tape in place with permanent double faced tape.