Stitched Mini Tag Book
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
No International Shipping on this product. Note: Please allow 2 weeks for shipping on this item. Orders that include this item will be held and shipped together. If you would like your stock items to ship now please place them on a separate order. Standard shipping rates will apply to each order.
The size of the Stitched Mini Tag Book is about 3-1/4" x 3-1/2". When the book is opened the size is about 3-1/2" x 6-1/2". Each book is made by us in our studio with some of your favorite designer papers - Bo Bunny, Tim Holtz, 7 Gypsies, Blue Fern, Simple Stories, Prima, plus more as well as vintage book and dictionary pages. There are also a few blank pages for note taking and art making. Each book is machine stitched with a black ribbon tie and has small glassine envelopes, assorted manila tags, clips, and vintage buttons. No 2 books are exactly alike - just like you each book is beautiful and unique!