Rubber Stamps - Pieces of the Past - Fragment - Remnant - 3 cling mount rubber stamps
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
Pieces of the Past - Fragment - Remnant
3 cling mount rubber stamps!
The Pieces of the Past Notebook made by Dottee Odom was featured in the Stampington and Company Stampers' Sampler April/May/June 2015 magazine. Dottie made this gorgeous notebook with paint, gesso, rubber stamps, vintage images from Red Lead collage sheets, and embellishing with crochet ribbon.
- Each stamp is trimmed to size and sent to you on a storage panel.
- The size of the rubber stamps are approximately - Pieces of the Past - 3/4" x 2-1/2" - Fragment - 1" x 2-1/2" - Remnant - 1-1/4" x 2"
- Perfect for all of your rubber stamping, journaling and paper crafts.
- The rubber stamps are made in the USA of premium red rubber with static cling mounting cushion that is easy to use. Remove the paper liner from the cling mount stamp and the stamp is now ready to be temporarily mounted to an acrylic block for stamping.
- A Red Lead exclusive rubber stamp that is made in the USA.