Recycled Remade Junk Journal
How long will it take to receive my order?
Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $12.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $24.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
Please allow 1 week for delivery. No International Orders for this Journal. The Recycled Remade Handmade Junk Journal is made by us one at at a time in our St. Louis Mo. studio. No 2 Junk Journals are the same! We have torn out pages from our favorite magazines - Flow, Selvedge, Sweet Paul, British Country Home, Vogue, ( plus more) and mixed in vintage music papers, dictionary paper, ledger papers, old book pages, crinkled wax papers, and more are stitched into this journal along with stitched paper pockets. The size of the journal is about 6 x 8"" closed and 6" x 16" when opened. There is plenty of room in the journal for you to add photos, stamping, stenciling, slow stitching, and collage. There are about 14 pages that that are embellished with black zig zag machine stitching. 2 Stitched Walnut Ink Tags and Postage Stamps from around the world are also included. All of the papers are torn - not cut - and they are not perfect - perfectly imperfect. Each Recycled Remade Junk Journal is unique - no 2 are the same - just like all of us - one of a kind!
The Recycled Remade Handmade Journal is an artful mix of old and new all stitched together waiting for you!
Share our Recycled Remade Junk Journal with your Friends on Facebook and Followers on Instagram.