New Easter Art Kit
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
New Easter Art Kit! Make this darling Easter kit and personalize with your favorite photos. The kit is made in the USA of premium quality natural wood that is easy to paint with acrylic paints. The kit has 8 wood pieces and the sizes are approximate: The basket is 4-1/2" x 5-1/2", large standing bunny is 3" x 2-1/2", the small bunnies are 2" x 2" & 1-1/2" x 1-1/2", the engraved Happy Easter oval is 1-3/4" x 2-1/2", the engraved Faith circle is 1", the frame is 2" x 2-1/2", the oval stand is 1-1/2" x 4-1/2". Easter Baskets made by Chris Schwartz and Sharon Wisely
Painting Wood Art Tip - For a super smooth painted finish sand the wood with extra fine sand paper. Remove the sanding dust with a slightly damp cloth and let the wood dry completely before painting with acrylic paints.