Nature Club Workshop in St. Louis, Mo. Sunset Hills Community Center
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
Join us at the Sunset Hills Community Center 3915 South Lindbergh Blvd. 63127 on Sunday June 23, 2019, 11 am - 4 pm for an afternoon of Nature Club Creativity. Light Refreshments Served! Feel free to bring along any snacks or lunch! Workshop limited to 15!
Bring along your Creative Spirit and everything else you need for paper art making including ink pads, 1" circle punch and acrylic blocks. We provide all of the Nature Rubber Stamps for your use. You will make as many pages as time allows. We will be teaching techniques and demoing show and tells.
For Workshop Attendees Only - Place a separate order with us and we will bring your order to the workshop and refund the shipping cost of the order. Must place the order 1 week before the Workshop - Sunday June 23, 2019.
The Nature Club Book Kit includes: Five 4" x 6" heavyweight chipboard pages 2 hole punched, Twelve 4" x 6" designer papers, Assorted Tags, Three 4" x 6" Heavyweight Card Stock Pages - 2 Silver Book Rings. 1 Nature Club Exclusive Stitched Paper Pack that includes 1 stitched pocket folder, 1 stitched vellum pocket, 1 thumb cut envelope with tag, 2 book marks, 2 paper feathers, 2 stitched mini books with envelopes. 8 Professionally Printed Vintage Style Collage Sheets. 1 Nature Club Exclusive Embellishment Kit that includes 1 Engraved Natural Wood Frame, 1 Natural Wood Frame, 3 Engraved Natural Wood Tabs with Brads, 1 Engraved Day of Beauty Natural Wood Embellishment, 1 Antique Brass Leaf Charm, 1 Antique Brass Circle Charm. 1 Antique Brass Bee Charm, 2 Brass Frog Charms, and 1 Small Vial of Walnut Ink Crystals - enough to hand dye about 12 tags Sent to you in a small Kraft Box with a Nature Club Label. 1 yard of 100% Natural Cotton Fabric Strip, 1 Yard of Natural Waxed Linen.
We will not be hand dying in this workshop but your kit will include the Walnut Ink and Fabric Strip for you to make at a later date.