My Vintage Life Handmade Junque Journal SOLD OUT!
How long will it take to receive my order?
Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $12.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $24.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
The My Vintage Life Handmade Journal is made by us in our St. Louis Mo. studio. Vintage music papers, maps, french dictionary paper, old book pages, plus more are stitched into this journal. We also included a small sheet of 140# watercolor paper and a walnut inked stitched tag. The size of the journal is about 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" closed and 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" when opened. The papers, fabrics, and ribbon have been hand dyed with walnut ink, coffee, or tea. All of the paper and fabrics are torn - not cut - and they are not perfect.
The My Vintage Life Handmade Journal has a well worn vintage look that we love and know you will too!