My Soulful Wings Ornament Kit
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
Make 2 Artful Bird Ornaments with this easy to make art kit. Each kit has 2 round 3-1/2" natural wood ornaments with a a 3" round opening for the bird images. The back of the ornament has fasteners that hold the bird circles in place. The ornaments are easy to make - paint the wood ornaments with acrylic paint, punch out the bird circles with a 3" circle punch (or just cut them out) glue the bird circles to the 3" wood circle insert and add ribbon. The kit includes 2 natural wood ornaments, 1 yard of white ribbon for hand dying, and 2 Collage Sheets - Bird 75 and Vintage Elements 245.
Art Tip - Distress your frames the easy way - Paint with antique white acrylic paint and let the paint dry. Paint over the antique white paint with red or green paint and let the paint dry for an a few hours (that's the hard part - waiting for the paint to dry! ) Sand with extra fine sand paper.