Mail Art Junk Journal Kit
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
No International Shipping on this Kit. Make a bunch of mail art with the Mail Art Junk Journal Kit. Cut. Paste. Stamp. Collage. then do it some more! Create envelopes, tags, cards, atc's and so much more with this kit. Your kit includes: 3 stitched kraft 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (A2 Size) 2 Vintage Envelopes, 2 Vintage Style card stock post cards, 3 kraft card stock pages that are 4-1/4" x 5-1/2", 1 Mail Art Pocket Folder that has 2 pockets - the overall size is 5-1/2" x 8", 1 Mail Art pocket envelope, assorted manila tags, assorted glassine envelopes, 7 Collage Sheets - Ancestors 185 and 186, Vintage Elements 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, and 2 silver book rings. The pages are NOT 2 or 3 hole punched.
Rubber Stamps, Inks, Paints, Adhesives are not include in the kit. There are no written directions - art is for your inspiration!