Little Nature 3" x 4" Junk Journal Save 10%
$ 16.65 $ 18.50
How long will it take to receive my order?
We are not shipping any Canada or International Orders as of today Jan. 10, 2020.
Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $28.95.
- Please allow 30 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
The Little Nature Junk Journal is large enough for your art and small enough to tuck in a back pocket while you are out and about! There are 5 heavy weight 2 hole punched 3" x 4" chipboard pages, 10 assorted double sided papers that are not punched, , 2 antique white pages for note taking and sketches, 2 paper slide mounts that are 2" x 2", 2 silver book rings, 1 Vintage Elements 320 Collage Sheet and 4 pages from the Wise Garden Encyclopedia published in 1936. Rubber Stamps, Inks, Adhesives, are not included, There are no written instructions, let nature be your guide!
SHARE our Little Nature Junk Journal with your friends!