Little Labels Rubber Stamp Celebrate Today
At this time we are NOT shipping international orders.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
How long will it take to receive my order? Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $28.95.
- Please allow 30 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
Celebrate Today Little Labels Rubber Stamp This stamp has 8 different labels, each label is about 1/2" x 1". The labels may be stamped as one and cut and pasted on your art, or cut the stamp apart with everyday scissors and stamp individually. 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" Premium Red Rubber with Static Cling Mounting Cushion Rubber Stamp. Remove the paper liner from the static cling cushion. Your rubber stamp is now ready to be temporarily mounted on an acrylic block for stamping. A Red Lead exclusive rubber stamp made in the USA.
Collage Art by Lynne Moncreiff and featured in the Dec. Jan. issue of Somerset Studio Magazine.