Little French Morning in the Garden Stitched Journal
How long will it take to receive my order?
Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $12.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $24.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
This little stitched journal is made with authentic vintage French papers. The journal has 10 pages that are about 2-1/4" x 3-1/4", when opened the size is about 3-1/2" x 4-1/2". The Journal is large enough to make notes, small sketches, jot down ideas, yet small enough to tuck in your pocket. The cover is hand stamped with a bee, mushroom and small label. These are antique papers - not perfect in any way, the papers are all torn - not cut - perfectly imperfect! The little journal is sent to you in a glassine envelope.
Share our Little French Morning in the Garden Stitched Journal with your Friends!