2 Large Chipboard Pumpkins Save 50%
$ 1.45 $ 2.95
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
The size of the chipboard pumpkins is 3-3/4" x 4-1/2".
DIY Thanksgiving Pumpkins Tutorial. Dry brush the chipboard pumpkins with white acrylic paint. Let the paint dry. Dip your brush into yellow and orange acrylic paint and make random brush strokes. Trace around the chipboard pumpkin and trim out the slices. Glue the slices to the pumpkin. Sketch black lines around the paper slices and lightly brush on more acrylic paint. Embellish the painted and collaged pumpkin with vintage images from our Thanksgiving Collage Sheets. Paint the wood leaf shapes and Thanksgiving word circles with Artisan Inks. The pumpkins are made in the USA of natural chipboard.
Thanksgiving Pumpkins made by Chris Schwartz.