Hand Dyed Blue Bird Tag Book
How long will it take to receive my order? Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $28.95.
- Please allow 30 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
We hand dyed and double dipped heavy weight Avery manila tags and ribbon, and zig zag stitched the tags with aqua blue thread. There are 8 pages ( 4 tags folded in half ) in the tag book. The book is about 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" folded and 3-1/4" x 6-1/4" when open. There is plenty of room for stamping, stenciling, and collaging. 1 yard of hand dyed ribbon, 1 antique brass charm, and 1 tiny safety pin is included with the book. Each book is made 1 at time in our studio - no 2 books are alike.
Here is how we made our Blue Bird Tag Book: Stamp the Birds on Branches Rubber Stamp and colorize with water color paints, inks or markers. Cut out the stamp and glue to the front of the book. Stamp the Bird Post Wood Mount Stamp on vintage paper. We stamped with Ranger Cobalt Archival Ink. Punch out the stamp with a circle punch and add to the front of the book. Stamp Fragile Wings and Winged Destiny on the book.
The Hand Dyed Blue Bird Tag Book does not include Rubber Stamps.