Halloween Rubber Stamp George and Ollie
How long will it take to receive my order?
We are not shipping any Canada or International Orders as of today Jan. 10, 2020.
Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $28.95.
- Please allow 30 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
This Video is from our Halloween 2016 Pocket Tag Swap
Some of the rubber stamps in the video have been retired.
Halloween Rubber Stamp George and Ollie. There are 5 rubber stamps in this collection. The size of the stamps is: George the Cat is 1-1/2" x 2", Ollie the Owl is 1" x 1/2", the Witch Hat (fits George and Ollie) is 1-1/4" x 1-1/4", the Happy Pumpkin is 1/2" x 1/2", Halloween word is 1/2" x 1-3/4". The rubber stamps are trimmed to size and on a storage card. The stamps are made in the USA of premium cling mount red rubber. Halloween Rubber Stamps are Red Lead exclusive designs.
Halloween Tags, Cards, and Artist Trading Cards made by Chris Schwartz & Sharon Wisely.