Decorative Art Frames Chipboard Shapes
How long will it take to receive my order? Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $28.95.
- Please allow 30 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
There are 6 Decorative Art Frames Chipboard Shapes in this collection. The largest frame is 2-3/4" x 4" and the smallest frame is 2" x 3". The heavy weight chipboard shapes are natural on one side and white on the other side, heavy enough for you to paint, stamp, stencil, and collage. Click HERE for more than 1000 beautiful Collage Sheets. Click HERE for Brand New Rubber Stamps. Click HERE for Label Rubber Stamps that we used to embellish our Decorative Art Frames.
Paint the frames with a very light coat of dark brown acrylic paint. Let the paint dry. Drybrush a light coat of antique white acrylic paint over the dark brown acrylic paint. Let the paint dry. Drybrush the frame with the color or your choice acrylic paint. Let the paint dry. Ink the edges of the frame with dark brown ink.