Every Time a Bell Rings an Angel gets Her Wings Christmas Rubber Stamp
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
Every Time a Bell Rings an Angel gets her Wings Christmas rubber stamp.
Angel Bell Ornament made by Chris Schwartz
Here is how to make the Angel Tag:
- The red tag is stamped with the Tattered Snowflakes stamp with red ink.
- The chipboard angel ornament is painted with acrylic paints and outlined with black and white markers.
- Stamp the sentiment and bell with black ink.
- Embellish with the wood snowflakes and hand dyed ribbon.
- Each rubber stamp is trimmed to size and sent to to you on a storage card.
- The Angel is 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" - The Bell is 3/4" x 3/4" - The Sentiment is 1-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- The rubber stamps are made in the USA of premium red rubber with static cling mounting cushion.Remove the paper liner from the static cling cushion. Your rubber stamp is now ready to be temporarily mounted on an acrylic block for stamping. A Red Lead exclusive rubber stamp.
Angel Tag made by Sharon Wisely