Charming Art Pin Kit
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
Charming Art Pin Kit Save 20% Today thru Thursday June 21, 2018 3 p.m. CST. Make 2 charming pins with this vintage inspired kit - one for you to keep and one to for a special friend!
The kit has everything that you need to make the 2 pins!
2 antique bronze pins, 4 different small natural wood frames that are about 1" x 1-1/2" with papers that fit the front and back of each charm, One 1" antique bronze round charm, One 1" round mirror, One brass bee, One 1" photo bubble, One small bubble bottle with glitter, One patina butterfly charm, jump rings, and One 8-1/2" x 11" collage sheet.
Altered Mirror Technique: Sand the "silver" off the back of the mirror with an emory board until the mirror has a clear circle in the center. Lay the mirror on top of a photo and trim away the excess paper. Glue photo on the edges with a UHU glue stick.