Bird Rubber Stamps A Little Bird Told Me
How long will it take to receive my order?
We are not shipping any Canada or International Orders as of today Jan. 10, 2020.
Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $28.95.
- Please allow 30 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
Bird Rubber Stamps A Little Bird Told Me. Watercolor Bird Art by Chris Schwartz and published in the Somerset Studio Magazine - March April 2015 Issue. Did you know that you can watercolor with Artisan Inks? And make Chalk Paint? Artisan Inks are here. 2 sweet little birds and 3 bird sentiments - The birds are about 1-1/2" x 2" - the largest sentiment is about 1" x 1" and the smallest is 1/2" x 3/4". Each rubber stamp is trimmed to size and sent to to you on a storage sheet. The rubber stamps are made in the USA of premium red rubber with static cling mounting cushion and are easy to use. Remove the paper liner from the static cling cushion. The rubber stamp is now ready to be temporarily mounted to an acrylic block. A Red Lead exclusive rubber stamp made in the USA.
Stitched Bird made by Sharon Wisely. Stamping and Stitching Tip - Stamp with Ranger Archival Ink or Staz On Ink. Let the ink dry for an hour or so and then heat set the ink on the WRONG side of the fabric with NO STEAM.