Bird Defined Rubber Stamp
At this time we are NOT shipping international orders.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
How long will it take to receive my order? Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $28.95.
- Please allow 30 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
Bird Defined Rubber Stamp. The perfect bird stamp for creating beautiful handmade nature mixed media artwork. The size of the bird is about 2" x 3", the definition is about 1-1/2" x 2", the word - bird - is about 3/4" x 1". Each image is trimmed to size and on a storage card.
Little Label Sing Sweet Rubber Stamp is here. Birds and Nests brass charms are here. Vintage Style Music paper pack is here. Shell Buttons are here. 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" premium red rubber with static cling mounting cushion rubber stamp. Remove the paper liner from the static cling cushion. Your rubber stamp is now ready to be temporarily mounted on an acrylic block for stamping. Red Lead rubber stamps are made in the USA