Bird Nest Rubber Stamp Feather Your Nest
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
Bird Nest Rubber Stamp Feather Your Nest There are 5 cling mount rubber stamps in the Feather Your Nest rubber stamp collection.
23 beautiful Artisan Inks are here.
- The size of the twiggy nest with eggs is 3" x 3-1/2", the feather silhouette is 3/4" x 3". The size of the sentiments are: Bird is 1/2" x 1", Nest is 1/2" x 1" and Feather Your Nest is 1/2" x 2" Each rubber stamp is trimmed to size and sent to to you on a storage sheet. The rubber stamps are made in the USA of premium red rubber with static cling mounting cushion and are easy to use. Remove the paper liner from the static cling cushion. The rubber stamp is now ready to be temporarily mounted to an acrylic block. A Red Lead exclusive rubber stamp.
Feather Your Nest Tag created by Sarah Raines. In this Moment Tag created by Chris Schwartz.