Art Always Rubber Stamp
$ 14.50 $ 15.50
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
We love these modern day small patterns for making envelopes, backgrounds, gift wrap, greeting cards, and tags with the Art Always rubber stamp.Try stamping black on bright papers or bright ink on pastels - either way you are going to love what you make.
Make handmade envelopes with the Art Always rubber stamp, archival ink, and colored papers.
It's easy to make eclectic style envelopes and envelope liners with this stamp. Start with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink and stamp an all over pattern on any color paper that you love! Open up an A2 envelope and trace around it and cut out the envelope shape. Fold at the corners and glue the flaps in place. Make the liner by trimming off the side and bottom flaps to fit inside of the envelope.
Art Always Rubber Stamp - There are 3 different patterns for making backgrounds,fun gift wrap, journal pages, art tags, and artist trading cards with these modern day patterned rubber stamps. The size of the rubber stamps are approximate: The circle pattern is and square patterns are 2-1/4" x 2-1/4", the horizontal pattern is 1-1/2" x 4", the words Art Always is 1" x 1-1/2".
Red Lead rubber stamps are made in America of premium quality cling mount red rubber and each stamp is trimmed to size and on a storage card.