Ancestors 188 Collage Sheet
How long will it take to receive my order?
We are not shipping any Canada or International Orders as of today Jan. 10, 2020.
Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $28.95.
- Please allow 30 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
4 vintage photos and 6 pretty Victorian flower circles are included on the Ancestors 188 Collage Sheet. The size of the photos are approximate - the largest photo is 4" x 6", there is 1 ATC sized photo of a young girl, and lastly a 2-1/4" circle photo. All 4 of the photos are a good size for making vintage style hangers or adding to you junk journal pages.
Make Vintage Home Decor Art with our Collage Sheets, Chip Board, Wire, Markers, Vintage Book Pages, and Red Lead Rubber Stamps. Here is how we made the Vintage Hanger: Colorize the collage sheet with Copic or Tombow markers. Cut out the photo and glue to the chip board with a glue stick. Press the chip board photo under a couple of heavy books for a few hours to eliminate any warping. Punch holes in the top of the photo with a Crop-A-Dile hole punch tool and add eyelets. Thread the wire through the eyelet holes and wrap around to secure the wire.
Click HERE for more than 900 beautiful vintage collage sheets.
Red Lead Collage Sheets are original designs that are professionally laser printed in the USA on 8-1/2" x 11" archival quality paper. Our collage sheets will not run or smear when you use any medium of your choice for gluing or sealing.Red Lead Collage Sheets are sent to you carefully wrapped between 2 pieces of sturdy chipboard and protected with a clear sleeve to arrive to you in perfect condition