6" x 6" Art Stencil Fly Little Bird Fly
How long will it take to receive my order?
We are not shipping any Canada or International Orders as of today Jan. 10, 2020.
Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $28.95.
- Please allow 30 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
6" x 6" art stencil Fly Little Bird Fly Make lovely backgrounds with this mixed media background stencil. Art Stencils for all Artists, Crafters, and Makers! The stencils are made in the USA of durable reusable mylar.
Stamp the bird rubber stamp with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink on watercolor paper. Let the ink dry for a few minutes. Watercolor the stamped bird with our Artisan Inks and let the ink dry for about 15 minutes. With a water color brush wash color all around the stamped bird to create a beautiful washy background. Let the ink dry for about an hour. Layer the stencil on top of the watercolor background underneath the stamped bird. With a sponge or stiff stencil brush pick up some ink and stencil the words on top of the background.
Bird and Nature Rubber Stamps are here.
Fly Little Bird Art Card made by Chris Schwartz.