2 Wood Angel Hanger Ornaments
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
2 wood Angel Hanger Ornaments. The size of the angels is about 3" x 6" and has 2 1/16" holes in each hand for making a Christmas ornament hanger. She is made in the USA of premium quality natural wood.
Stencil Tip - Use removable tape to hold your stencil in place while stenciling.
Make this Rustic Angel Hanger with our new wood angel ornament, star ornament, walnut inked stamped tag, wire, and a small branch from your back yard. Paint the ornament with acrylic paint, stencil with our Christmas Star Stencil and add wire for a hanger. Dye a tag with walnut ink and stamp with our new Peace Joy Love Bird rubber stamp. Dunk our wood star in some walnut ink and let it dry for a bit and add your favorite photo. Attach all to a small branch and add ribbon or wire to hang in your window or on your front door. To give or to keep!