She Is Artful Wood Mount Rubber Stamp
How long will it take to receive my order?
Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $12.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $24.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
The She Is Artful Wood Mounted Rubber Stamp is 3/4" x 2-1/2".
Make this sweet stitched Postcard Mini Book! Cut Vintage Elements 55 Collage Sheet into 3" x 5" "pages". Fold the pages in 1/2 to measure about 2-1/2" x 3". Machine or hand stitch down the middle. Embellish with postage stamps or click here for Vintage Elements 226 Postage Collage Sheet. Tuck the Mini Book in the Glassine Envelopes. And tie with Waxed Linen. Stamp she is artful on cream paper, cut into a flag and stitch.
The Wood Mounted Rubber Stamps are Red Lead exclusive designs and are made in the USA of premium quality red rubber mounted on a hardwood block. Wood mounted stamps are easy to use - just ink the stamp with your favorite ink and stamp the day away!