With Brave Wings Art Kit Save 20%
$ 12.00 $ 15.00
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
With Brave Wings Art Kit - Sale Ends Feb. 20, 2018 Noon CST - Make this adorable vintage kit with 1 large wood butterfly, 1 butterfly paper, 1 engraved wood charm, 1 Brave Wings collage sheet printed on light weight card stock that accepts paint and ink, wire for hanger and wire for the antenna, & buttons. Easy and fun to make!
Start by gluing the paper butterfly to the wood butterfly and let dry for a few hours. It is a good idea to weight the butterfly with a heavy book while it is drying.
Dry brush the papered butterfly with antique white acrylic paint. DRY BRUSH = a tiny bit of paint on your brush. Let dry for about an hour. Stencil with the Polka Dot stencil on top of the painted surface with a teeny bit of artisan ink on a sponge or brush. Set the butterfly to the side and let dry completely.
Mix up a little bit of Artisan Ink with a teeny bit of water and lightly watercolor the butterfly girl - it is easier to watercolor her before cutting her out. Take a look at the close ups for further details.
Inks, paints, stencils, pens, are not included in the kit. There are no written instructions sent with the kit.