Oval Hoops Jewelry Art Kit
$ 9.75 $ 11.00
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
Oval Hoops Jewelry Art Kit - Make 2 vintage style embroidery hoop necklaces with this fun kit. The kit has 2 unpainted natural wood oval hoops that are about 1-3/4" x 2-1/2", 1 antique gold bronze ball chain, 2 jump rings, 2 small white buttons, and One 8-1/2" x 11" laser printed collage sheet with 16 oval images.
The hoops are really easy to make - Unscrew the little screw a bit and pop out the wood center. We colorized the natural wood hoops with Copic Markers and sanded them back a little for that "antique look" that we love. Cut out an image and glue to the wood center with a glue stick. (wet glue might wrinkle the image) Insert the wood center into the hoop, add a jump ring in the top, thread the ball chain through the jump ring, and tighten the screw to hold the center in place.