Garden Lilies Rubber Stamp Save 60%
$ 5.40 $ 13.50
How long will it take to receive my order?
We are not shipping any Canada or International Orders as of today Jan. 10, 2020.
Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $28.95.
- Please allow 30 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
Surprise a friend with this pretty Garden Lilies greeting card. It is easy to make with Artisan Inks. Mix several drops of Rose Quartz Ink with a small amount of water in a spray bottle. Spritz smooth card stock with a light coat of ink. Press the card stock under a heavy book while drying to prevent the paper from curling. Stamp with Jet Black Archival Ink. Paint the lilies with Rose Quartz and Beauty Queen Artisan Inks.
The size of the stamp is about 3-1/2" x 5". The rubber stamps are Red Lead exclusive designs that are made in the USA of premium quality cling mount red rubber. Each stamp is trimmed to size and on a storage card.