Merry Christmas Mail Art Rubber Stamp Save 40%
$ 11.10 $ 18.50
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
Special Holiday Savings! Save 40%! Merry Christmas Mail Art Rubber Stamp Make Christmas Happy Mail and Mail Art Post Cards with these vintage style mail art and postage rubber stamps. Decorate every envelope - even your bills! - and make someone out there happy! There are 7 rubber stamps in this collection. The size of the rubber stamps is approximate: The Mail Label is 2-1/2" x 3-3/4" and is perfect for making labels for all of your happy mail, The Merry Xmas Postmark is 1-1/2" x 1-1/2", Vintage Santa is 1-1/2" x 2", the Snowflake and Star are about 1" x 1", the Merry Christmas and Holiday Greetings sentiments are 1/2" x 3". The rubber stamps are made in the USA of premium quality cling mount red rubber and each stamp is trimmed to size and on a storage card.