Dear You Rubber Stamp - Sale!
$ 16.95 $ 18.50
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
Dear You Rubber Stamp. The size of the stamps are approximate: The collage rectangle is 1-1/4" x 4-1/4", the bird is 2" x 2-3/4", the Dear You sentiment is 1" x 2", the post mark is 1" x 1', the script is 2-1/2" x 2-3/4". The rubber stamps are made in the USA of premium quality cling mount red rubber and each stamp is trimmed to size and on a storage card.
Learn how to make simple and easy hand dyed tags with artisan inks. Mix the ink with water in a spray bottle. Pastel colors - a few drops of ink. Vibrant colors - several drops of ink. Shake the bottle and spritz both sides of the tags with the inks until the desired effect is reached. Let the tags dry over night before stamping. If your tags are curled - no worries - lightly spritz and dab off the excess ink and place the tags under a heavy book for a few hours.