Artisan Ink - Petal Pink
How long will it take to receive my order?
Due to Covid-19 shipping estimates can no longer be guaranteed.
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $12.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $24.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
- Artisan inks are concentrated dye inks that colorize papers, fabric, and ribbons.
- You can mix the inks to create your own color palette that is unique to you.
- A few drops of ink on a dauber or sponge works perfectly for stenciling or rubber stamping.
- The inks are mixable with water for creating custom color sprays.
- Use artisan ink to colorize backgrounds for all of your mixed media art, card making, journal pages, and altered art.
- Acid free, non toxic, made in the USA.
- Available in 20 beautiful colors.
- 0.5 US fl. oz.