Art-Ology Altered Book Workshop Sunday Oct. 20, 2019 SOLD OUT!
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders shipped within the United States from our Kirkwood Mo. location will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping costs are based on the dollar amount of your order.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $1.00 - $25.00 is $4.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are $25.01 - $50.00 is $6.95.
- The shipping charge for orders in the United States that are over $50.01 is $7.95.
- The shipping charge for orders to Canada is $8.95.
- Please allow 14 business days for orders to Canada.
- The shipping charge for International orders is $18.95.
- Please allow 24 business days for international orders. The United States Post Office does not offer tracking or delivery confirmation services for international deliveries.
- All International customers please note: We are required by law to complete all customs forms accurately. You are responsible for any duties, taxes, or custom fees upon delivery.
We ship all packages worldwide with the United States Post Office - USPS.
Your shipping charges will be displayed on your invoice before you confirm your order.
We are not responsible for any orders that are lost or damaged once the package leaves our Kirkwood Mo. location.
Be inspired to turn a vintage book (that is included in your kit) into a fabulous piece of vintage altered art! Our Altered Book Workshop will teach you how to alter a book using so many art techniques - photo transfers, layered fold-outs, pull out tags, transparency tip-ins, altering photos, stamping, collaging, plus more! Altered Books are lots of fun to make - no rules - make it your own! You will get a beauty of a kit with a lovely vintage book and your kit will be filled to the brim with papers, collage sheets, tags, buttons, ribbons, engraved wood, envelopes, charms, plus so much more! Light refreshments served, feel free to bring along any snacks or lunch. Space is limited, so sign up today!
Bring along you creative spirit and everything else you need for paper art making. Scissors, glue sticks, punches, photos, copic markers, pens, pencils, etc. We will provide rubber stamps, black ink pads, acrylic blocks, acrylic paint, and brushes.
Read what Mary had to say - I loved loved the Nature Club Workshop! It was great to meet you both. The kit was wonderful and my sister and I am still playing with all the fun paper stuff! Again - thank you so much for doing the workshop!